Thank you for attending the 2022 CCNY Conference. Please complete the brief surveys below as soon as possible for the sessions that you attended. Your feedback is extremely helpful for the conference presenters, the CCNY Conference Planners, and for our Continuing Education accreditation. The surveys will remain open for one week.
Thursday June 2
- Keynote Conversation: The view from the edge – David Wilcox
- Bringing a Therapeutic Space to a Competitive Environment – Del Rey M. Honeycutt, etc.
- We WILL talk about Bruno – Ashley Maracle, Jack Mack
- Paws Assisted Therapy – Mary Greene, etc
- Panel Discussion: New employees – Sharon Mitchell, etc.
- Positive Masculinity – Joel Oppenheimer
- Building Courageous Community – Aaron Klein, Cara Capparelli
- Implementing co-responder program with campus police – Brigid Cahill, Felicia Reed-Watt
- Binghamton University Model – Tracy Lord, Kate Shinko
- Roll Advantage: Gaming in group therapy – Aden Cook, etc.
Friday, June 3
- Keynote Conversation: To Be Seen – Jericho Brown
- Moving towards a more trauma-informed campus – Michele Passonno, etc.
- Cannabis, Culture and Creativity – Ashley Maracle
- Compassion Fatigue – Hailey Mancini
- Building a Net – Sara Cunningham, etc.
- TIG (Trauma, Illness & Grief) – Rebecca Kiefer & Deb Salamone
- Therapeutic Improvisation – Michael Alcée